Friday, February 15, 2013

FINAL FEED BACK



INTERNET TRAINING FOR EDITORS AND JOURNALISM LECTURES
TANZANIA GLOBAL LEARNING AGENCE-TaGLA
11th -15th  FEB, 2013


FINAL FEED BACK

  • What did we do on the fifth day of the training?
    1. we did the review of what yesterday we leaned
    2. finding facts and Figures from the web on Trade and Investment  which are the main sectors that chines Companies are focusing on in Africa.
    3. Searching, Inserting image and caption  on the story for blogs
    4. how to search News sites like, IRIN, IPS, REUTERS, BBC and  DW but also how to search for some books which are free to read on line.
    5. knowing how to search for like 2500 languages  which was very nice to me.

Apart from to days training, I have been here attending the training for four days, which I can say, it went nicely and achievable to me because I come to realize that  there were so many things which I use to ask my self how to do it, but from this Training I leaned so many things .

U cant imagine how wonderfully is, I can no open my blog and make sure that I post new things Every day, I can google fact from difference angles. So that I got to say that the Training was very planned and practical enough.

Thanks for Mr. Peik  Johansson who was very patient and understandable of so many questions that  we were asking during the training. And most for Misa Tanzania and Vikes.


Regards

Scholastica Mazula


1 comment: