Tuesday, February 12, 2013

TO DAYS TRAINING





12/02/2013

TO DAYS TRAINING

It was a new day again to me leaning how to use the internet.

Through leaning I came to know that as an editor I need so many things to lean how internet can work and help me on my duty daily at the office.

But on the starting point for today, I leaned how to open blogs posting materials and editing it.

But also we have leaned How internet can be used as a tool in Journalism, because traditionally a journalist sources of news include at least , eyes and ears, individual sources, people and contact, press releases and other media but came to the using of internet we can find some hints, breaking news through it and have a time of charting with friends, around the world etc.

We had also got a chance of knowing how the statistics says about the uses of internet around the world.

“We need to realize that the next generation of people accessing news and information, whether from newspapers or any other sources , have a different set of expectation about the kind of news they will get. Where they will get it from and who they will get if from." by Rupert Murdoch

No comments:

Post a Comment