Friday, February 15, 2013

FOURTH DAY OF TRAINING





14/02/2013

Once again, I am improving my knowledge on how to use the internet for searching materials.

Through the training I can now open the blog, posit materials, edit and link.

So that, yesterday I leaned how to search stories in the internet through different kind of Google such as, Scholar, and google search by searching different materials and also where to find those Google sites.

Apart from that I leaned how to find maps, eg, direct or near the area am looking for , narrow specific word, finding pictures, prominent people with the contact around the world but also checking some confirmation of the stories which my reporters has been wrote.

And then I leaned how to read a book and  find out what is about and tray to explain the main points in brief , even  how to add my own opinions.  

 I really like the Training and I would wish to have it again.
                   
Thanks for MISA-Tanzania and VIKES

Scholastica Mazula

No comments:

Post a Comment